Monday 19 May 2014

The Final Post

 
 
Overall, I feel that using Blogger to create a Fashion Marketing blog has been very beneficial, as I am a fashion student it allows me to understand the beauty of interacting with other Fashion related bloggers and performing a project on a web program (instead of a report). I feel that this tool is very helpful and allows people to be a lot more creative in their work as a blog helps to express yourself.
For myself, I have really enjoyed the overall experience of creating a blog as I feel it makes the Fashion Marketing project  different and refreshing to the other project I produce.
I would highly recommend that the Fashion Marketing project should continue to be produced in a blog format, just because it makes you feel like a proper fashion blogger and in this day and age technology is just going to continue to get better and better.
 
-Allarna

No comments:

Post a Comment